- Associate Dean of the Faculty - Vassar College, January 2017 - present
- Chair of Reaccreditation Self-Study Steering Committee - Vassar College, November 2016 - present
- Assessment Committee Chair - Vassar College, July 2014 - July 2017
- Assistant Director of Diving into Research Program
- Pre-medical Advisory Committee - Vassar College, July 2014 - July 2016
- Associate Professor of Chemistry - Vassar College, July 2013 - present
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry - Vassar College, July 2007 - June 2013
- Faculty Athletic Support Team (FAST) for Track Team - Vassar College, July 2015 - present
- Creative Arts Across the Disciplines (CAAD) - Executive Committee - July 2013 - present
- Director - Vassar College Biochemistry Program, July 2010 - June 2013, July 2016 - January 2017
- Center for Collaborative Approaches to Science (CCAS), 2007 - 2013
- Chapter Advisor - Vassar's Student Chapter of the American Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (ASBMB), 2009 - present
- B.S. - Biochemistry, Florida State University
- Ph.D. - Biochemistry, Duke University
- Postdoctoral - LipidMAPS Project Coordinator, Duke University
- Department of Chemistry, Vassar College, 124 Raymond Avenue, Box 580, Poughkeepsie, NY 12604
- Phone: 845-437-5738
- email: tegarrett (at) vassar.edu
- An article on the Science Careers Website about my career path
- A few articles written up about my teaching and research in 2009, 2013, and 2014.
- I enjoy living in the Mid-Hudson Valley where I garden, camp, and hike with my family and friends.
- In the past three years I have started competing in triathlons. I finished a handful of half Ironman and Olympic distance events including the Survival of the Shawangunks in September 2015, Savageman 50.0 in September 2016, and Savageman 70.0 in September 2017.
- In 2014, I learned to surf in Costa Rica!
- I have a brittany, two daughters and a husband that make my life complete!